INDICES
  • Samba 65 00% 56.65%
    Joga2002 635.254 50% 63.63%
    Bra52 69 23.145% -63.25%
    Joga2002 635.254 50% 63.63%
  • HangSang20 370 400% -20%
    NasDaq4 33 00% 36%
    S&P5002 60 50% 10%
    HangSang20 370 400% -20%
    Dow17 56.23 41.89% -2.635%
-

EghtesadOnline: Secretary of Supreme National Security Council Ali Shamkhani said on Saturday that Saudi leader al-Salman cannot get rid of responsibility of the human tragedy occured in Mina last year.

Shamkhani said that the human tragedy of last year proved incompetence of the Saudi government to run the holy shrines.

According to IRNA, he said that the Saudi government failed to provide proper medical assistance to those injured in the stampede and that the bitter aspect of the tragedy is that the Saudi government refuses to respect the International Law and pay compensation to the families of the victims in line with the International Responsibility of Governments adopted by the International Law Commission of the United Nations in 2001 and the International Customary Law. 

He said that Iran will make use of all its legal and international capacity to follow up the rights of the families of the victims with the International Tribunals. 

Mossad efforts to marginalize Palestine issue and Saudi involvement in aggression on Yemen were the main causes of Saudi incompetence to manage the Hajj rituals, Shamkhani said. 

He said that even before restoration of relations between the Zionist regime and the Saudi regime became evident, the Takfiri terrorists were undergone training in Wahhabist schools to carry out proxy wars in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and other Islamic countries. 

'Takfiris are the soldiers of Saudis and Saudis are the executives of regional policies of the Zionist regime,' he said.

Ali Shamkhani Mina Tragedy Al Salman