President reiterates his criticism of Saudi embassy attack
EghtesadOnline: President Hassan Rouhani in his Twitter message on Wednesday remained to be critical of those who launched the outlaw attack on the Saudi embassy following the Mina bloody incident last year.
'Riyadh was brought under political and legal pressure by the Islamic Republic following the Mina incident, President Rouhani said in his Twitter post.
'But some unmindful people inside the country changed the game in favor of Riyadh, Rouhani said, referring to the mob attack on the Saudi embassy in Tehran.
'The Saudi government manipulated the attack on its embassy to cut its ties with the Islamic Republic and to escape its legal responsibility towards Mina victims,' he said.
Earlier in the day and during a cabinet meeting, Rouhani had said that neither will the people nor the government is going to forsake the blood of the Iranian Hajj martyrs, reports IRNA.
He further urged the Muslim world and the regional countries in particular to take orchestrated efforts to solve the problems caused by the Saudi government.
The President said the government will continue its efforts to follow the case of Mina martyrs through legal and political channels.