EghtesadOnline: The following headlines appeared in the Iranian local English language newspapers on Thursday:
- Forex, gold rallies intensify
- Fuel price hike: An overblown fear of inflation?
- Britain open to foreign investment
- Nationwide rallies in Iran denounce unrest
- Persian Gulf Star refinery producing 12m liters of gasoline per day
- Rouhani, Erdogan highlight Iran's stability
- Nation firmly denounces unrests, backs Islamic establishment
- French FM's visit to Iran postponed
- Erdogan backs stability, security in Iran
- Iranian nation produces another epic: End of sedition
- Regional states hail Iran's handling of riots
- Palestinian teenager shot dead by Zionist troops
- Rally to condemn riots
- Iran likens Haley's sympathy for protesters to 'crocodile tears'
- 'Virtual tour operators' to get off the ground