INDICES
  • Samba 65 00% 56.65%
    Joga2002 635.254 50% 63.63%
    Bra52 69 23.145% -63.25%
    Joga2002 635.254 50% 63.63%
  • HangSang20 370 400% -20%
    NasDaq4 33 00% 36%
    S&P5002 60 50% 10%
    HangSang20 370 400% -20%
    Dow17 56.23 41.89% -2.635%
-

EghtesadOnline: Director of the Public Relations Department at Arya Sasol Polymer Company (ASPC), Faramarz Parizi said Europeans have called for further expansion of commercial relations with the ASPC.

Parizi told IRNA reporters that enjoying high technical knowledge and specialty, Iran has the best capacity for establishment of petrochemical units in the Middle East.

He said presence in the Persian Gulf waterway, huge gas resources, and cheap cost price of products and closeness of the region to all the world continents are the reasons which raise the potential for business in the petrochemical sector.

The official said the company was established in 2003 and that time South African Sasol joined it and since that time, the company has been active on 50-50 Iran-South Africa share.

He said today, the company has engaged more than 930 skilled workforce directly and 1,500 others indirectly. He noted that there is no need to foreign specialists' consultation.

The official provided the reporters with a chronology of his company and said it was established in 2002, comprising the ethane, heavy polyethylene, light polyethylene, and medium-Heavy polyethylene, reservoir and side services.

As a major gas olefin production company in Assalouyeh, the company is the top producer of light polyethylene with film grade and the first producer of the high density medium-heavy polyethylene along with the gas technology.

Parizi said his company's mission is production of high quality ethylene and polyethylene in a healthy, safe and environment friendly atmosphere, with special outlook to human assets and optimal management of resources to meet the needs of customers and other beneficiaries of the organization. 

The official said annual feedstock of the company is 1.2 million tons of pure ethane, received from Fars Petrochemical Company, and one million tons of ethane and 100,000 tons of side products like propane are obtained from it. The olefin unit of Arya Sasol Polymer Company is the biggest ethylene production unit worldwide, 100 percent of its feedstock supplied out of gas.

He went on to announce that besides 10 percent polymer products of the company used for domestic production, the remaining 90 percent is exported.

The Arya Sasol Polymer Company is producer of ethylene and polyethylene in Assalouyeh in South Pars Energy Special Economic Zone, covering an area of 72 hectares in Persian Gulf coasts and in the far western part of the first phase of the petrochemical projects around exporting port.

The installed petrochemical industry capacity of the country is nearly 63 million tons/year and by the next nine years will reach 130 million tons.

Asalouyeh port is 280 kms from south of Bushehr Province, hosting implementation of South Pars gas field development projects. It has 27 jetties with the capacity of receiving more than 43 million tons/year export consignments. Concurrently high tonnage ships can berth in the port's jetty.

Arya Saso Faramarz Parizi